Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Now Pronounce You

Who wouldn't want this guy to marry them? He's not only a minister, but a captain who body surfs AND breeds exotic birds! Plus, he wears and orange skirt. I wonder if he'd have a thriving business in Indianapolis...
Aloha, I am Rev./Capt. Howie, a non-denominational minister and Maritime Captain residing in the Hawaiian Islands. I have been performing weddings in Hawaii for over 30 years. I am also called Capt. Howie, as I am a Master Captain licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard. My hobbies include sailing, bodysurfing, hiking, camping, nature photography, tropical horticulture, dog training, spiritual philosophy, and of course performing weddings in Hawaii. I also breed and protect exotic and endangered parrots and some of Hawaii’s exotic sea birds.
 powered by clipmarksblog it

No comments: